I am kicking myself for forgetting my camera, but believe me, this baby is cute not because I know his parents, but he is really cute (especially when asleep). I wonder if I am missing out on something as the jokes go around the table at the couples. My only comeback is I'm still working on a donor. No, I'm not looking for the sympathetic look or the "You'll get there some day," encouragement. I'm pretty sure I'll be the cool aunt/babysitter, just not the next one to produce another playdate. With that said, I am really happy for my friends moving on to the next stage because they are really good friends, and I've missed them in Oz. The baby's just a bonus =).
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Don't Drop the Baby
I'm not a great baby person. In fact, I'm pretty sure babies are afraid of me, and without specific instructions, I'd probably drop them out of incompentence. Then I saw my old roommate's baby boy and all bets are off. I don't think my biological clock's alarm is going off, but I thought, if this cool couple could have a baby and retain their identity, maybe it's not so bad afterall. Besides, they have an adorable legacy to grow up in their footsteps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment