Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Got Nothing

What can I say? I got nothing. I'm not being a slacker, but ever since my trip home I have been having major blogger's block. Not that life hasn't been interesting. One of my coworkers got quarantined in China for Swine Flu, that consequently resulted in my whole work area to be disinfected. Just last week I managed to embarrass myself at the gym by nearly slipping off the treadmill. I have not yet gotten back to my old pilates routine, but I did try kickboxing, again, I managed to hurt myself there, too. I also got to go to my first AFL game which is Aussie rules football, not to be confused with Rugby Union or Rugby League or American Grid Iron. Oh and E moved closer to the city, and now I have a frequent rider pass to the Monorail (yes it is just like the one in Disneyland). So it's not for lack of material... perhaps just lack of time to think of semi-entertaining blogs to put forth the events in virtual space. Have I lost the ability to blog? I've heard about this happening to middle-aged men...hmm.

With that said, I am now resorting to a shout-out to the special peeps. Miss you guys and the babies related to you. You know who you are, you're the only people who might still read this.

Can't promise something better, but I will try harder. I am under some censorship here as I learned recently that Australia does not have the freedom of speech.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am assuming I am one of the "special peeps with baby" - he he, and yes, of course I read your blog. Good to hear SOMETHING from you. And don't worry, you still have it :) Miss you loads!

Unknown said...

Us peeps and our baby are still reading. It was great to see you on your visit. Keep on blogging, even if it's just your random thoughts. It's always entertaining and it's good to know you're still out there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, you and your babies are the best!

acl said...

wow, i totally don't have a baby. unless you count mr. plague. and i don't. although i hear my ovaries are on FIRE!

Anonymous said...

I was counting Mr. J and Miss P.