

I feel like dancing. And I don't mean just a booty shake, I mean a full on, "I'm going to Australia!" taunting excitement modern dance interpretation. That basically means me prancing over a 5'x5' area in a circle, tribal rain worship style.
Last night I received my travel and lodging information in the email. And, if this is a true representation of the temporary corporate crib they are setting me up in, I may just have to call MTV. The rent to this place is more than I could afford on my new salary. However, for six weeks I will be living it up while I hunt for a less than perfect little shack , that I will convert into a b&b for all of you folks that promised to visit ( I won't name any names, but one may be a kangaroo; another has initials acl among others).
A picture is worth a thousand words, so check them out (click to enlarge). I will say one last thing...rooftop pool and spa with view of the Sydney skyline. I just hope that upon arrival I won't be disappointed, "This isn't what I ordered," style.
1 comment:
Very nice looking site. I am so glad you are going to keep a blog while you are away. I will feel better about having your a million, trillion miles on the other side of the world. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures/experiences. This is such an amazing opportunity! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment