On our walk back we saw the midget from Jackass, or at least he looked like him. Then we passed by this festive fire truck parked in the fire station. When M went in to pose in front of it, an alarm went off, and we thought they were going to be loading up the fire engine to respond to an emergency. So, we ran away like any criminal would, fleeing from sirens. Then a passerby to
After the fire house we proceeded to walk back to my place. Less than two blocks away we saw a group of firemen in full gear getting ice cream. I've always wondered what their logical stereotype food would be since policemen have donuts, tonight I found my answer. It makes total sense!
This is all in addition to the backpackers, drug addicts, and twilight ladies.
P.S. In the course of composing this blog I had to retype flavor instead of flavour and favorite instead of favourite numerous times. And now flavor looks weird to me. I'm assilimating on the subconscious level already!
No comments:
Post a Comment